Panel Discussion on cannabis use amongst diverse youthSept 2020
Author: Cannabis Knowledge Exchange Hub
- Kiah Ellis-Durity, Canadian Students for Sensible Drug Policy
- Kevin Haynes, Social Worker, Substance Abuse Program for African Canadian and Caribbean Youth, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
- Cathy Maser, Nurse Practitioner, Team Lead – Transgender Youth Clinic, SickKids
- Dr. Hayley Hamilton, Institute for Mental Health Policy Research, CAMH
Webinar learning objectives:
- Explore considerations for health and service providers working with diverse youth
- Hear from experts working with Black, racialized, and Caribbean youth; LGBTQ2S+ youth; and youth with lived experience of mental health challenges.
Was this content what you were looking for?
Do you plan to use this information?